Size: Set of up to 50 pieces. Enough to do you nails 4 or more times.
Choose Color First. Then enter a Picture ID
You will get up to 50 pieces. Enough to do you nails 4 or more times.
Materials: Oracle Premium Cast, vinyl, decal, sticker,
Ships worldwide from Brooklyn, New York
This is a High quality gloss vinyl decal. Cut from outdoor vinyl. This decals can be applied to any smooth surface and will last for years.
Enter Any Picture ID from below to Order your favorite decalNextGEN gallery is not installed/inactive!
Enter Picture Code, Back to Top…
Air and application surface should be above 40 degrees F. Best conditions are between 60-80 degrees F. All surfaces should be considered dirty and should be cleaned prior to application of vinyl lettering or graphics. Clean the area where the vinyl will be applied. Rubbing alcohol is preferable. Then, rinse area thoroughly and dry.APPLICATION instructions
Horizontal Hinge Method:
1. Position lettering or graphic on clean surface. Tack to desired location with small pieces of masking tape on either end.
2. Apply a long piece of masking tape across top to create hinge.
3. Remove small pieces of masking tape at both ends.
4. Cut lettering or graphic into small areas vertically. (With letters cut between the letters. With graphic cut between sections taking care not to cut through any vinyl.)
5. Starting at the right (if right handed) flip one section over at a time and remove release liner.
6. Squeegee each section into place with smooth downward strokes.
Re-squeegee entire line of lettering or graphic.
7. Remove application tape.
Center Hinge Method:
1. Position lettering or graphic on clean surface.
2. Tack to desired location with small pieces of masking tape on either end.
3. Run another piece of masking tape vertically through the center of the lettering or graphic, making sure it adheres firmly above and below the lettering as well. Vertical tape will act as a center hinge.
4. Remove one small piece of masking tape from either end.
5. Lift graphic or lettering from that end and pull release liner away. Continue to pull liner away until close to vertical center hinge.
6. Cut release liner with scissors and discard.
7. Starting from center vertical hinge, squeegee lettering down onto prepared surface.
8. Remove small piece of masking tape on the other end as well as vertical tape used as center hinge. Lay remaining half over applied lettering.
9. Remove the rest of the release liner and again, beginning from center, squeegee into place.
10. Remove application tape.